Love me, love me not

Posted Saturday 6 October 2012 | 0 comments
My post title explained it all, and yes I'm currently in Taiwan now.
staying at the hostel at the top of the mountain, with the temperature of 15degree or lesser.

So nice to be here, in Taiwan.
Enjoying myself without working my ass off everyday.
But that will only be temporary, definitely.
How I wish time can be slower, so that I will not be back in reality life.

But staying here, there's one thing that will not be beneficial to me.
I will definitely gain a few pounds when I'm back.
Seriously I couldn't resist the foods over here. So tempting, so delicious.
Got to really control my diet and do some exercising real soon, I hope. :/

Shall update again, when I'm back. :D
withlove by valeriee
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | | OLDER ENTRIES ▶






Valeriee, 22

Play, laugh, love to the fullest.

I may not be the best,or be the perfect but I'm always me.



♥MSN
♥TWITTER