Love me, love me not

Posted Friday 28 September 2012 | 0 comments
Yet another month down
And yes, I've made up my decision to stay in the company.
Initially I really thought of leaving, but came to think of it instead of rotting at home, why not continue this job for the time being?
Basically this job is like a battle to me.
In order to Increase my salary, first I must know how to fight this battle well.

So yet another month down.
Not a bad one, at least I'm able to hit the next tier benchmark for a better commission.
All thanks to ah ping for adding additional sales to me.
And the next time round, I got to rely on myself now. :(

But it's okay, gonna work harder next time round. :D
Hwaiting~!!!

What's next?
Short getaway in less than a week time.
Seriously, I'm so looking forward to my first virgin trip. :D
withlove by valeriee
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | | OLDER ENTRIES ▶






Valeriee, 22

Play, laugh, love to the fullest.

I may not be the best,or be the perfect but I'm always me.



♥MSN
♥TWITTER